Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Introducing Desiree with COOKIE LEE!!

Have you heard of Cookie Lee? You may have heard of Cookie Lee, but have you really "HEARD" of Cookie Lee? Well, you need to hear how fantastic it is. Who doesn't love jewelry? I mean, I love jewelry. I am weird though because I would buy a thousand rings or bracelets, but I am really lazy about wearing earrings and necklaces. Seems to me like earrings and necklaces are more worn than lots of rings. Well either way, I can say that if you are looking for jewelry...AFFORDABLE jewelry, Cookie Lee is where it's at. Jewelry trends are changing as fast as Justin Bieber's popularity (oh wait...that was my winshful thinking) but as Jewelry trends chance, Cookie Lee is right there with the latest trends and fashions. But like I said, what sets Cookie Lee apart, is not just that the jewelry is really hip and cool, it is affordable! That means that you, as a BUSY MOM, can really truly throw on a simple outfit, add an awesome Cookie Lee necklace and bracelet, and seriously feel SO MUCH BETTER!! It's really true, when I was big and pregnant with my youngest daughter, I didn't wear a lick of jewelry. I just felt huge and gross. A friend ofmine forced me to put on at least a bracelet when I left the house. And I am so glad she did, because those times that I did, I felt a little more like a woman, and a little less like a swollen whale.


I think we have all been there in some way. And Desiree knows exactly what it felt like and how she changed it. When she first attended Cookie Lee parties and bought herself some of the jewelry, she realized that when she wore it, she felt like a different woman. She said that in just her regular daily activities like picking up her child from preschool, answering phone calls for her husbands business, ect. she could feel a distinct difference. She felt happier, more confident, more inclined to do silly things, she felt like a woman! Don't we ALL forget that feeling so often? Among taking care of the kids, the house, running errands, working, our lives can get so busy that we forget sometimes what it feels like to just feel like a woman and out on a nice outfit, and some makeup, and some stylish jewelry. So Desiree became a Cookie Lee consultant and has never looked back!


Desiree has been recognized as one of the TOP TEN consultants in the country in sales and recruiting! She has already earned herself an all expense paid cruise to the Caribbean and has even received phone calls from Cookie Lee's CEO on more than one occasion to congratulate her on her success! This girl has made it happen! And most importantly, she loves what she does. She now gets to help other women find fantastic affordable jewelry and feel great about the way they look, as well as helping other women start up their own business. It's not just about feeling pretty, for Desiree she is earning income for her family and loves what she does! When someone says to her "Oh you sell jewelry" she laughs because she knows she is doing way more than selling jewelry! She loves every aspect of what she does, and is pretty darn good at it.


Check out Desiree's specials she has running:

*Book a Home Show and receive $20 in FREE JEWELS at your show!
*Book a "Party in a Bag" (catalog show) and get your highest price item for 50% off!
*Book a Fundraiser and 20% of her profit will go to your organization!
*Join her team and receive a special incentive! Contact her for details

And check this:


So really truly, if you wanna be in the know, you have to book a show. :) Check out Desiree's catalog to see all the amazing pieces they offer! And really, it's smart to consider hosting a show, or a catalog show, because all those pieces that you see that you want? Yeah, you can earn them for free. I know it, because I have done it! SO now that spring is right around the corner and my wrists and neckline will be more bare??? No brainer!

Ok can I be selfish for a second and show you my favorite piece? It reminds me of summer and the beach. And if you know me, you know that is probably my favorite place in the world. :)


Ok so now show Desiree some love and check out her website and all the FABULOUS jewelry! AND your in luck because tomorrow, a special sale album will be posted on her website. Who doesn't love a great sale?! Check it out!! OH, and since it's gorgeous outside and I am fully into spring party mode...anyone wanna host a Cookie Lee party with me!? :)

Desiree DiFabio
Cookie Lee Jewelry
Senior Team Consultant
CookieGirlDezD@yahoo.com
(301) 788-7513
Order online -- http://www.cookielee.biz/desireedifabio



No comments:

Post a Comment