Friday, November 11, 2011

Your very first Coupon Deal!!

This one is a great one. Plan a day trip to Port Discovery Children's Museum and save 50% off admission!! For only $7 you can receive admission for one child. And if you have ever been to Port Discovery you know that is an amazing price for that place! If you have never been, I highly recommend you go!! There is so much to do there with your children, but plan on staying most of the day, there is no way you can experience all the fun in just one morning or afternoon! Trust me, I learned that the hard way. When we had to leave, I was begging to stay more that my daughter was! Purchase your tickets at Certifikid but hurry this offer is not gonna last long!

Thanks to Dee Dee Davis for sharing this great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment