Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FRESH BEAT BAND LIVE TOUR TICKETS!!!

Ok does your child love the Fresh Beat Band? Mine does. Actually, I will admit that I probably like them as much, if not more than my daughter does. Don't judge, their songs are catchy. :)
Well, they are finally doing it. They are going on a Live Tour and come to our area the end of March through the beginning of April! They will be playing in 3 locations:

March 31 Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric Baltimore
April 1 Warner Theatre in DC
April 11th Weinberg Center Frederick

Tickets go on sale to the general public this Friday, but I found a promotion code to buy presale tickets right now! If you go to Ticket Master to buy tickets, it will ask you for the Nickelodeon Promotion Code and it is "FRESHBEAT"
So get your tickets early to get good seats! And just so you know, I priced out all 3 places, and the Warner Theatre in DC has the cheapest tickets. And trust me, it's not cheap to go see the Fresh Beat Band! This will definitely be a Christmas gift for our daughter. :)

Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment