Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Few Of My Faves

This post is going to be kind of a selfish one. :) Old or new, I just wanted to share with you a few of my favorite finds right now. Hopefully they will become a few of your favorite things as well :)

TOTSWAP CHILDREN'S CONSIGNMENT SALE

I stumbled across Totswap a few months after I had my first daughter. I felt like it was a gold mine! I started off just being a shopper, but it wasn't long till I dove right into consigning and volunteering. Now I am addicted :)It's very simple. If you consign, you set your own prices and get a percentage of all that sells. You also get to shop early, before the sale opens up to the general public. If you volunteer, you get even more of a percentage of what you sell, AND you get to shop even earlier! In my experience, I usually get first pick of all the things I am looking for, and I make back at least the amount I spend. See, it really is worth volunteering. I usually walk away with a whole seasons wardrobe for my girls, as well as fun inexpensive finds on toys, books, baby gear, movies, anything and everything. Even the essentials. At the last sale I got 4 diaper genie refills for only $4 total. Trust me, IT IS WORTH IT!!
The sales are coming up fast and you have 4 of them to choose from! Visit www.totswap.net for all the info,
or ask me if you have any questions! I hope to see you there!!


RENDI

If you didn't read my post last week featuring Rendi Stylist Jessie Smith, you definitely wanna read it. This company is the hottest new direct sales business. You basically get to choose from some fabulous home decor (picture frames, signs, wall tags, ect) and then customize them to exactly what you want. When I first looked through Jessie's website there were a few things that immediately caught my eye. AND I LOVE THEM!! This is the first one:

I have said "I love you to the moon and back" to my oldest daughter Kaylie when I put her to bed at night since she was a little baby. And now I say the same thing to my new daughter. So what better way then to put there name on this sign and have this special message from Mommy always staring at them!? :) And they have other colors to choose from. LOVE


Next favorite Rendi frame. This one is a MUST for our family. Right after Christmas I start dreaming of the beach. Sun, sand, flip flops, the ocean, everything. Forget winter I am ready for the beach. Every year we always go to Ocean City, New Jersey. I went there every year as a kid, my hubs and I got engaged there, and we take our family beach trip there every single year. I love this frame!! I can put our family name and favorite vacation spot on there, then just change out the picture every year when I get a new one. The frame never even has to change. LOVE IT!


This last one got me good. The colors caught my eye first. LOVE THESE COLORS. Then the actual frame got me all sentimental. I have 2 girls. And I LOVE BEING A MOMMY. Nothing more to say than this frame is perfect. :)



Go check out the rest of Jessie's site and see the great stuff you can create! www.jessie.rendistyle.com

Last but not least is just a fantastic resource for all you Mom's. I was just using it the other day looking for birthday party places for when my daughter turns 4. It's so simple you just pick your region and what your looking for and there is your list full of options and contact information. If you haven't already, check out Tots2Tweens.com


Thanks for reading about some of my favorite things. If you know of something that might become my favorite, pass it on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment